Welcome to MACCS Health Services!
MACCS Health is an organization that provides a variety of health focused programs to schools and community based organizations servicing children. We are the provider of choice for several Charter schools in the Philadelphia area. Services can be provided on a full or part-time basis and contracts are tailored to fit your needs and your budget. Call for an appointment today.
“So many people spend their health gaining wealth, and then have to spend their wealth to regain their health.” - A. J. Reb Materi
MACCS is pleased to be working with some of the strongest community institutions in the area. Our growing client roster continues to give us the opportunity to learn from collaboration.
Month of May: Health Observance Topic
Mental Health Awareness Month
May Observance 2013
- Connect with others - it helps decrease stress.
- Remain positive- it improves your mood and your health.
- Stay active – makes you healthier and happier.
- Take care of your spirit – it provides balance, comfort, purpose and meaning.
- Get adequate rest – it helps your physical and mental wellbeing.
- Manage stress - Chronic (long-lasting) stress can change your brain and the way you function.
- Get educated about mental health disorders and available treatments and resources for care.
- Get professional help if you need it!